I’m back again for this weekend’s addition of WWCD. Houston clearly decided not to participate in Fall this year with a high of 90 degrees this weekend, I suggest playing outside.
- Action Bronson – Friday, October 6. Tickets still available here.
- Kali Uchis – Saturday, October 7. TICKETS SOLD OUT, but you can find some here.
- Roots Reggae Houston Music Festival – Sunday, October 8. Find tickets at here.
- International Bacon Festival – Saturday, October 7. Find tickets here.
- Date Night
- Improv – Comedian Corey Holcomb, Friday, October 6. Find tickets here.
- Beer Market Midtown – A cute new bar in Midtown. Come here for $3 beermosas and yummy yummy brunch bites, also suggest fried cheesecake for dessert. Brunch is Saturday/Sunday 10:30 AM – 3 PM.
- Hearsay Gastro Lounge – deviled eggs, yum. French toast. Marry Me. Brunch is Saturday 11 AM – 3 PM and Sunday 10 AM – 3 PM.
- SUNDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL: Texans v Chiefs – Sunday, October 8 at 7:30 PM, tickets here.
- Astros v Red Sox – ALDS Game 2: Friday, October 6 at 1:00 PM, tickets here.
What will you be doing this weekend ???