Hi. I’m Carrington, but my friends call me Carri. & as you can probably guess, we are now best friends forever. So, call me Carri.
Thanks for stopping by. Stay awhile & come back and visit as often as you like.
This blog is solely about THE LIFE OF CARRI. Which means all opinions and ridiculousness only has to deal with, who? Mike Jones. Nope, C-A-R-R-I !!!! So, let’s start this convo off properly by getting to know about one another. Here are some facts about me:
1. I love music (specifically 90s/early 2K.)
2. My favorite color is pink.
3. I prefer drinking rum at a rooftop bar.
4. I’m the loudest & proudest member of the Fightin’ Texas Aggie Class of 2012.
5. I spend most of my free time watching football, going to music festivals, & traveling whenever & wherever I can.
6. I literally went completely vegan because Beyoncé. But mama likes her cheese so, I basically follow a plant based diet with fish added mostly when traveling away from home.
7. My all time favorite movie is, Major Payne.
8. I highly dislike spooky stuff so, you will never catch me at a haunted house or your neighborhood voodoo lady.
9. I’m a dog lover, but highly considering becoming a crazy cat lady.
10. I’m probably one of a few of the humans alive that actually really enjoys eating tofu.
11. My hobbies include trying to close the elevator door before someone else gets on.
12. I listen to Usher – Confessions album from start to finish, at least once a week.
13. I’m a self-proclaimed YOLO-ista. I’ll pretty much try anything once. Yes, I’ve almost died several times, but who cares. #yolo
14. I’m literally too childish to go to a museum. I try every couple of years and the result is always the same. BORED.
Now that you know everything about me, you might be wondering what this blog is about. I’m not exactly sure yet. I spend most of my free time traveling or doing something off the wall. So, it will be mostly that. I’ve pretty much been a traveling gypsy my entire life and if nothing else I can give you some tips and tricks on how to do things the Carri way.
I will curse on this blog. Some of my pictures will be pretty, but most will be questionable. I will probably mention pooping at some point. I will not be selling any flat tummy tea. I will probably regret half the stuff I tell y’all, but we are besties right? I probably won’t use correct grammar. So, all y’all grammar police can kiss my left booty cheek. & I def won’t tell you to do anything I wouldn’t do.
Let’s, like realize things together.