WOW. Funny finding you here. Valentine’s day is tomorrow and you still don’t know what do. Maybe you plan on being drunk in love, spending the day with your girls, or sending your ex a nice nasty present. Whatever the mood or occasion, Carri has options for you.
For the BAD & BOUJEE Valentine
- The Pass 7 course menu for $175 per person.
- Ambrosia8 course menu for $160 per couple with drink pairings.
- Backstreet CaféSpecial Valentine’s Menu for $79 per person.
- Lucille’sDinner of the French Quarter with live music for $125 per person.
- Couple’s Painting Party at Southern Star Brewing Company3 hour paint, 6 beers per couple, and Hors d’oeuvres. $90 per couple.
For the BALLIN ON A BUDGET Valentine
- Breakfast Brunch CaféBottomless mimosas and prefixed menu for $40 per person.
- Spirit of the Bayou, Cupid Cruise$50 per person, bubbly and chocolate
- Little DipperFlight of four roses bourbon, paired with artisan chocolate. $60 per couple.
For the MY EX AINT $H!t Valentine
- Name a Roach after an Ex$5 per roach, reciepient will receive a certificate via email announcing that a cockroach was named in their honor.
For the CHICKS BEFORE D!CK$ Valentine